HCG Diet Phase 4 is all about the maintenance or keeping up with everything you have obtained and taught during other three phases. While getting started with the Phase 4, this is the way you will consume for life. Once you have transformed from the support of the HCG hormone and balanced the body, and a number of things, like, your habits, your choices, your actions, your thinking, and most importantly, your eating habits. During this phase, be ready to maintain for the whole life. Of course, entering into this phase is not an easy step, once you are not known to right foods, recipes and a lot more.
Just remember what you have gained in previous phases and how you can maintain them for the whole life benefit. So, this guide will help you in knowing about what types of foods you can eat or what need to be avoided and much more. So, let’s get started with this helpful guide to enter into the 4Th Phase of HCG Diet.
What to consider during the phase 4?
During this phase, flexibility is being enhanced, meaning that a lot of flexibility is given to you. You can make the choices, according to your goals, but keep the below mentioned things in mind:
- Of course, you may have reached your objectives. All you need to do is to maintain what you have gained.
- You might still have more pounds to lose. For this, create a proper plan to experience through another cycle.
- You might have indulged into complete satisfaction with the weight loss being gained in previous phases. Now, you can add lean body mass and ripped muscles.
If these are your goals, then there are different eating habits and wellness programs, which you need to follow.
Foods and recipes to consider
Most people decide never to leave eating habits followed in Phase 3. With such decisions, many can move into phase 4 in a successful manner, if they follow it in the right manner. It is expected that it seems to be a trial and error decision, but giving your life a spicy and variety element.
Specifics of the HCG Diet Phase 4:
- Create healthy eating choices
- No hidden foods
- No processed foods
- Keep indulgences as an occasional item
- Introduce sugars and starches slowly and slowly
- Maintain the standard on the portion control
- Steak days must be used to maintain the stability of the weight
How to prepare your meal plan?
When you are going to create a meal plan for your Phase 4 eating, the following things must be kept in mind:
- The activity level
- The thyroid health
- The unique genetic makeup and
- Of course, the age of an individual
What types of recipes you can prepare, while taking care of the nutritional intake for phase 4? These are mentioned below:
- Primal recipes
- Grain free recipes
- Paleo recipes
- Paleo dessert recipes
You can search online about how to prepare such recipes for adding a great element to the eating plan, during this phase.
Tips to enhance the results!
To make sure stabilization of your HCG fat loss for a long term, you can consider these tips, which will aid to avoid the necessity for a steak day or identical correction day, start with them:
- If you are capable of maintaining healthy adjustments for a long term, then the long term successes are managed, when it comes to losing weight. A successful phase 3 of the HCG diet resets the hypothalamus at your new reduced weight, which would avoid any weight gains because of occasional excess. It is important to try to restrict big indulgences to only once a week until the stabilization of the weight would be done.
- Try to eat good fats
- While consuming packaged foods, you must keep in mind to check labels. Most of the packaged items are not sugar or starch free, so, take care of it.
- You can make alternate phase 3 and phase 4 days to maintain a balance between the sugar/starch and portion intake.
What types of foods I can test during the phase 4?
Fats, mango, papaya, dates, artichoke, kiwi, watermelon, cantaloupe, hot dogs, tangerines, honeydew and pineapple are some items; you can consider for different recipes.
Which food items must be integrated slowly into the phase 4 eating diet?
Certain food items, including butter, bananas, bamboo shoots, raisins, green beans, squashes, cheeses, French beans, and yogurt, must be tried in a slow manner. Avoid rush to take them immediately after P3.
Which drinks I cannot take during HCG diet phase 4?
Alcohol of any type, heavy whipping cream, soy milk, rice milk, almond milk, and drinks with any kind of sugar, especially honey, kinds of drinks not advised to take.
Do I need to record the foods I take?
Yes, of course, it is important to keep a constant check on the foods you eat so that you can avoid them, if not in the list of phase 4 diet plan.
Would it recommend to take more water?
Yes, the water consumption is not restricted to any phase. In this phase also, it is good enough to drink a plenty of water you can, as you exercise, the discharge of water takes place through sweating. So, it is recommended to drink more water.
Who can or cannot follow the HCG diet plan?
Anyone, including men, women and youngsters can follow this diet plan. In case of females, make sure you are not pregnant or nursing. Having any disease, you must visit your doctor, before the use of the HCG diet.
Do I need to check whether the HCG drops are homeopathic or non-homeopathic?
Yes, as the homeopathic drops are not effective, whereas, non-homeopathic drops will work for sure to lose weight.
What should be the max calorie intake in phase 4?
800 calories is considered as the max calorie intake.
Do I gain weight if I don’t keep track of calorie count?
Yes, of course, you will gain weight if you are not taking right calories, whether they are low or high.
Can I take injections along with hcg drops?
Yes, the injections can be used along with HCG drops at the same time, which will result in higher productivity.