Welcome to your endeavour of HCG weight loss. Now that you have decided to get on board for the HCG diet, it is necessary for you to understand the HCG diet phases of Dr. Simeon’s HCG Diet Protocol. It is divided into 4 phases. The plan helps remarkable weight loss method through which, you ought to see a phenomenal result.
Phase-1 or Loading Phase
Phase 1 of the HCG diet program is known as the ‘Loading Days’. After the beginning of this phase, for the first 3 days, you take the privilege of eating whatever you like, in any quantities. I’ am sure this is tempting as well as surprising to you. You might think why you are recommended on eating more and whatever you like, when you are supposed to lose weight.
Stuffing large quantities into your body plays a vital role during these 3 days because, your body needs to have enough fat banks, which will help you survive during your low-calorie diet days. Here is a golden opportunity for you to make sure that you eat every favourite food of yours. You will be missing all your favourite food, throughout your HCG diet program. In fact, you should be eating as much as you can. As the name suggests, you should be loading your body with as much fat as possible.
Thus, you have to eat high calorie food, and also stuff in food as much as you can, or even beyond your appetite levels. Force eating is recommended to encourage hypothalamus to burn more fat, even after the Loading days. Some of the food that can offer you high calorie diet during the loading phase may include, Cake, French fries, ice cream, Pasta, Bread, Candy, Pork, Pizza, Burger, beef, chocolate, rice, and macaroni.
How should you take HCG diet drops during this phase?
- Choose a suitable time to take HCG diet drops or injections. It is important to stay consistent with the schedule for taking HCG drops, in order to achieve the best result.
- If you have to take HCG drops more than once a day, say 2 or 3 times, then choose that many stable times, and follow the same schedule pattern every day.
- During the loading phase, it calls for taking 10 drops and 3 times a day.
- After pouring 10 drops into your mouth, hold it for 10 seconds, and then swallow the residual liquid.
For some of HCG diet menu and HCG meal plan for Phase 1, which can offer high calories resulting in fat deposits in your body, you may visit (link.)
Phase 2 or Maintenance Phase
Although a minimum of 21 protocol days is recommended during this phase, it can continue up to 40 days, depending on what your goal for weight loss is, and how much of overall weight you wish to lose. This phase calls for a 500 calorie diet, as one of the important norm to be followed as vital part of the HCG diet program.
For about 3 weeks, your body only gets to eat a very low-calorie diet, in combination with 10 drops of HCG diet drops, 3 times a day. Now this is where you battle against fat deposits in your body, and you wish to lose as many pounds, comes into action. A brilliant combination of low-calorie HCG diet with drops, starts targeting all the abnormal fat deposits, located in various parts of your body like thighs, around the arms, buttocks, hip, lower abdomen, etc., and burns these abnormal fat deposits. The energy obtained from burnt abnormal fat deposits, enter into your blood stream. Although you will be consuming only 500 calories every day, your body releases energy, equalling a range of 1500 to 4000 calories.
So now, you will be able to calculate, how much of fat deposit is getting burnt, owing to a low calorie diet, and HCG diet drops or injections. This excess energy adjusts the metabolism in a different way, and burns abnormal fat deposits from the body. The process naturally helps you come back to a considerably beautiful shape, in a few days’ time.
- The phase can range from 21-40 days depending on how much weight you wish to lose. The longer the period of maintenance phase, can result in greater weight loss. However, do remember that 21 days is mandatory to carry out phase 2 of the HCG diet program.
- Just as in Phase 1, you will be consuming 10 drops times a day, and do keep in mind and follow the schedules for consuming HCG drops.
- Strictly live on 500 calories during this phase. You will definitely not feel weak, because your body is acting in a correct manner to release good amount of energy, to help you stay fit.
- Avoid sugary, starch, and fried food items during this phase.
- Among women, HCG diet plan can be resumed immediately after the menstrual period.
- You will not feel weak because your body is acting in a correct manner to release good amount of energy, by way of burning excess fat.
- Your abdomen will not face any hunger pangs as your body is getting an adequate supply of energy through local fat deposits.
- It also boosts your immune system.
- During the phase, you will see yourself having reached the goal of losing weight successfully.
For a 500 calorie HCG diet meal plan, do visit (link), where you can get the whole list of HCG diet menu and recipes, which can become an excellent low calorie HCG meal plan during the Phase 2.
Phase – 3 or Stabilization Phase
During the Phase 3 of the HCG diet protocol, you will be probably be ending your low calorie diet. But, do remember that you must continue with the 500 calorie protocol, for an additional 3 days, while the HCG drops are still in your system. You may now introduce larger portions of food back into your body, and consume up to 1500 calories. Phase 3 is less restrictive in terms of food, as compared to phase 2.
You may now start introducing new food to your diet. You may start taking dairy products and other healthy fats such as avocados. Protein is a must during this phase, for keeping your body at a good working level. An average person needs at least 80 grams of protein a day.
When moving from phase 2 to phase 3, you might get tempted to eat all your favorite food, which you missed throughout phase 2. However, make sure that you avoid sugar and starchy food. After all, all your efforts during the Phase 2 should not go waste, just because you are allowed to consume more calories food.
Adding foods like eggs and cheese and protein supplements or drinks would be a good idea. In the market, you will get protein powder which tastes very well. This is a very good nutritional supplement, especially if you are a busy person, and you hardly find time to pay attention to your diet. With such products, you will be getting sufficient protein quantities which your body needs.
Dos and Don’ts during the phase
- Avoid starchy and sugary foods.
- Avoid excessive eating, so that your weight doesn’t increase with increased quantity of food.
- Go to 30-minute walks if you feel the need to exercise, although the HCG diet plan does work successfully even without exercising.
- Make sure you do not skip meals.
- Avoid consuming over-the-counter medication.
- Whenever your doctor prescribes medicines, do make sure to tell them that you are under the HCG diet plan.
If you are not sure about the food to eat during the HCG diet plan, or for some of the protein rich HCG diet menu and HCG meal plan, you may visit the (link). Here you will find interesting recipes, which are a good source of energy, yet doesn’t add to your weight and helps you maintain the same weight.
Phase: 4 – Rest of your life
What you follow during the 4th phase is what you will be following for the rest of your life. After phase 2 and phase 3, now you are body has got a good control over the food. You won’t feel the desires to eat the wrong nourishments, and you won’t be ravenous constantly. You will have the capacity to eat a typical, controlled eating routine, to stay on your weight.
You will also have the privilege to enjoy fat rich and high calorie food every now and again. However, in the event that you increase, you may simply rectify the following day by going back once again into Phase 3 eating, until you recover your last infusion weight. However, assuming that you will not gain weight even with Pizzas and Starbucks cold coffees consistently for over a period of time, is definitely not true.
You’ll see that you are more active, with better toned skin, hair and nails. Overall you will not only see yourself in a good shape, but you will also see yourself looking more attractive. This is really a good news for women out there.
If you are looking at not putting on additional weight, and remaining fit and healthy throughout your life, then it mainly depends on the types of food you eat. For a healthier diet menu and meal plan, visit this (link).
For an overall healthy HCG diet menu, and effective HCG meal plan, throughout all the phases of HCG diet plan, you may visit http://www.hcgdietinfo.net/hgc-diet-plan-food-list/
Wish you all the best in your endeavor of HCG diet plan, and a hassle free weight loss journey!