The human body is made up of many different fats. Some of these fats are vital, give nutrition and secure essential organs from injury. Extra fat, however, is an issue as it is generally stored in areas around the thighs, stomach, hips, and similar areas throughout the body. It is this extra fat that is the main target of the HCG diet program since it has been found that administering a series of HCG injections in conjunction with taking a low-calorie diet consequences mobilization of this extra fat and as a result, rapid and sustainable weight decrease.
The HCG program is outlined to work by limit your diet to 500-800 calories each day. Minimal, healthy intake encourages 1,200 calories each day. Although, in addition to the 500-800 calories, this program used non-essential fat for energy while sparing essential fat and muscle tissue through the use of HCG injections.
Daily caloric taken on the HCG diet includes small portions of fruit, protein, and vegetables that are taken at many times all over the day. As a result, if you are dedicated to the program, most people can expect to decrease 1 to 2 pounds of fat each day. Injecting with daily doses of the HCG hormone is vital to the success of the program as the HCG helps to make sure the muscle is retained during the weight decrease period.
The original finding of HCG dates back to 1912 by Bernhard Aschner in Vienna and, in 1927, was discovered in the urine of pregnant women. HCG eventually became available by prescription and is blend with a preservative liquid and delivered via injections in the umbilicus area. Dr. Simeons’ HCG diet protocol need HCG to be injected intramuscularly.
The Different Types of HCG Diet Protocol
There is a various difference of HCG diet protocol and you may be pondering which to go for when you wish to decrease weight. Even with various protocols from the extreme low-calorie diets to high-calorie diets, they are all designed to help you to decrease weight . However, they have different working systems. These are main HCG diet protocols that you can select from.
1. The Original HCG Diet Protocol & Menu by Dr. A.T.W. Simeons:
Breakfast: Take any quantity of coffee and tea without sugar. Only one tablespoonful of milk allowed for 24 hours. Saccharin or Stevia may be utilized.
- 100 grams of veal, lobster, crab, beef, chicken breast, fresh white fish, or shrimp. All visible fat must be cautiously taken out before preparing food, and the meat must be measure raw. It must be grilled or boiled without extra fat. Salmon, dried or pickled fish eel, tuna, herring, are not allowed. The chicken breast must be taken out from the bird [before cooking.]
- One Type of vegetable only to be selected from the following: spinach, green salad, tomatoes, red radishes, cucumbers, chard, chicory, beet-greens, celery, fennel, onions, asparagus, cabbage.
- One Melba toast or one breadstick.
- An orange, apple, or a handful of strawberries.
Dinner: The same four selections as lunch (above.)
2. Grammy’s HCG Diet Protocol
Breakfast: Nothing is laid out for breakfast but you can consume one of your 2 permitted fruits of the day if you want. Take any quantity of coffee and tea. Beginning to take more drinking water. It’s advised to get down 66-100 oz or so of fluid a day.
Lunch: Meat: 3.5 oz of veal chicken breast, very lean beef, lobster, white crab fish, or shrimp. All visible fat must be eliminated before cooking. It must be grilled or boiled without extra fat. Salmon, herring, eel, tuna, dried or pickled fish are not permitted. If you have access to grass fed beef that is also permitted. Pounds and Inches advise no American beef because it contains high fat but some can eat it with no problem. But consume food that is at least 94% fat free.
Only one vegetable can selected from the following: spinach, celery, fennel, beet-greens, green salad, chard, chicory, tomatoes, onions, red radishes, cucumbers, asparagus, and cabbage.
One breadstick or a Melba toast
1 fruit: apple, a handful of strawberries or 1/2 grapefruit.
Dinner: Same as lunch
Drinks: The juice of one lemon daily is permitted for all purposes.
Salt, pepper garlic, sweet basil, parsley, thyme, marjoram, , vinegar, mustard powder, etc., may be utilized for seasoning, but no oil, butter. Plain water, or mineral water Tea, coffee, are the only drinks permitted, but they may be taken in any amount and at all times. Permitted Sweeteners are Stevia and Sweet and Low.
HCG Diet Drops
There are two kinds of HCG diet drops:
HCG diet drops with REAL HCG hormone.
This kind indeed comprises real HCG hormone drops, although not all drops are constructed the same. Some organizations have been seen to use only small amounts of HCG, nowhere near the amount recommended by HCG weight decrease protocols. HCG dieters using these drops do report alike weight decrease to those on injections, as well as the same consequences while on the program. They report little to no hunger and similar reshaping those results from the chemical response of HCG in the body.
HHCG diet drops – a homeopathic version.
These formulas are typically made up of amino acids water, and some form of ingredients. Research has shown that while these formulas may indeed help with weight loss, it is not the same physical process as the protocols using true HCG. For this reason, those on hormone free HCG drops often report utmost hunger, repetitive stalls and an inability to remain on the suggested menu. They also report the inability to keep the weight decreases.
Dr. Oz/Emma’s HCG Diet Plan
The NEW HCG Diet continues as a new perspective to weight decrease. As Dr. Oz and countless other specialists have now come to conclude, the diet works and is hold up by countless studies and clinical trials.
The main differences between the original protocol and the NEW HCG Diet
- Guidelines for the protocol are based on the patient’s age and gender
- Exercise is now encouraged on the diet and again, based on the physical state of the patient
- Dosage is customized, with a higher dosage than previously published
- Lipotropic injections and B12 are utilized to increase fat loss and decrease the chances of plateaus
- Food diets now range from 500 to 1500 calories and are based on the patient’s requirements and history
Other protocols are
- Homeopathic HCG Diet Protocol (HHCG)
- HCG Diet Pellets Protocol
- HCG Diet for Vegetarians
- HCG Diet for Vegans
- Hormone-free HCG Diet Protocol*
- Kevin Trudeau The Weight Loss Cure
- HCG protocol for multiple cycles