On the third day, phase 2 diet starts and when you wake up in the morning you should feel like you cannot even take a bite even if you have a desire. Phase 2 includes five hundred calorie diet and along the way, you have to take plenty of water.
HCG diet (Phase II) meal plan
Breakfast should include tea or coffee, but sugar is not allowed, sweet –n- low or stevia are some good alternatives. Make sure not to use more than one package if you are taking sweet- n- low because it might have more sugar as compared to other alternatives. If you are taking coffee, then include a one-tablespoon milk. It should be one per twenty-four hours.
For lunch, you can just take Proteins (100 grams) every day. It can vary with different items. When you are weighing your food, ensure that it is done with unfrozen and raw so that you can achieve right weight. Protein consists of chicken, lean beef, lobster, shrimp, fish, crab, or veal. The lesser fat you take, the better you can expect from your Phase II diet. At lunch, one vegetable is allowed, which you have to select from your food list, for instance, spinach, lettuce, tomatoes, cabbages, cucumbers, and asparagus. One type of Melba or stick toast is allowed at lunch. Fruits consist of one whole apple, handful of strawberries and half-grape fruit.
Dinner is similar to lunch and consists of hundred grams of proteins, bread stick, and one vegetable.
Note: – Oil for cooking is strictly not recommended.
Foods and recipes to consider
One type of vegetables to choose from the list below
- Green salad
- Red radishes
- Beet greens
Drinks and seasonings
- Lemon juice (1 lemon) everyday
- Salt, mustard powder, vinegar, marjoram, garlic for seasoning.
- Plain water, tea, coffee (2-3 liters) only allowed drinks.
- The bread stick or fruit must be eaten between your meals instead with dinner and other major meals.
- No cosmetics or medicines other than eyebrow pencil and lipstick without permission of specialist.
HCG diet plan points to consider
- Use as much spices to ramp up flavor.
- Cutting fat in this phase also includes anything you put up on your hair and skin- no oil based products externally or internally allowed. The only protocol recommended skincare products are allowed.
- Ensure you are not using any oil based skin care and cosmetics, use the ones listed in the program.
- Plan meals ahead of time. This will make sure that you are not starving resulting in overeating.
- Learn to plan a five-minute meal. Food planning and preparation will allow you to go long way and focus on your target.
- After completing your phase II make sure, you stick to the maintenance phase. It will keep off fat.
Specifics of the HCG Diet Phase 2:
- The calorie intake (500 everyday) must be maintained. You can go below, but not above.
- Two small apples are not allowed in place of one. It may give more calories.
- Occasionally (very rare) eggs are allowed.
- Cottage cheese is OK, but it should be prepared from skimmed milk. Use a hundred grams instead of meat, but occasionally.
Personal care specifics
- Powder, lipsticks, and lotions are not permitted.
- Birth control and aspirin are not allowed when you are on HCG diet.
- No massage allowed of any kind.
How to enhance results during phase II
- The phase II HCG diet is simple, but you do not have to go through boring diet. A little creativity in preparing your meals will do well for you. This will also keep you motivated.
- Get a digital kitchen scale of good quality. Therearescalesuggestionsavailable in the protocol.
- Keep this thing in mind that everyone is having a different body. You have to pay attention to the signs your body is giving. Some take the advice of doctors, others rely on their wit. Just make sure whatever your decision is it should be safe.
Tips on preparing low calorie diet
Proper meal preparation will prevent poor performance. Consider these tips for guaranteed weight loss.
- Weigh yourself everyday throughout your HCG phase 2
- Keep on taking photographs
- Keep a record of your body measurements
- Set realistic goals
- Reward yourself
Q. How often should I weigh myself during phase two?
A. Everyday weighing will be good and it is recommended that you make this first priority after getting up in the morning. Keep your scale ready so that it will remind you every morning. This task will let you keep track of your weight loss during phase II.
Q. Do I have to record the meals I eat?
A. It is a fact that if you record your food journal you are going to get faster results. Be aware and deliberate about what you are eating.
Q. I am diabetic and what should I consider during phase2?
A. You can add 1-2 extra protein servings and fruits. It is acceptable, but still you must consult your HCG or personal doctor. Also, ask them about the medications, which needs to be adjusted properly.
Q. How much liquid I should be taking?
A. Water is essential for both weight loss and your optimal body functions. Ensure that you are taking eight glasses throughout the day. Do not mix, thirst and hunger because many people get confused. Stay hydrated!
Q. What else apart from water can I drink?
Black tea and coffee is allowed during HCG phase 2. It is OK to sweeten with almond milk or stevia.
Q. Can I take injections along with drops?
A. Yes, you can but under doctor’s supervision.
Q. Will I gain weight if I do not keep track of calorie count?
A. Keeping a record of accomplishment of your weight is essential during phase II. Yes, you might gain weight if you are not paying attention to your measurements.
Q. What should be the max calorie intake in phase 2?
A. 500 calories is the maximum value you can take.
Q. What should I do in case of extreme hunger pangs?
A. Stick to your diet and take high fiber fruits and vegetables.